Quad-rotor helicopters have been gaining popularity in recent years, but many high-quality quads have had limited availability and were out of the price range of the average hobbyist. The Blade 350 QX fixes these concerns.
For those owning an E-Flite or Blade heli already, you know how easy it is to get replacement parts, extra batteries, and compatible accessories, all at affordable prices. The Blade 350 QX will have this same level of support.
If you haven't yet seen the Blade 350 QX, here's some of what it offers:
- Available in Ready-to-Fly or Bind-N-Fly versions
- GPS equipped with altitude/location hold
- Return Home function which brings the heli right back to the takeoff point
- SAFE technology (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) with three flight modes
- GoPro compatible anti-vibration camera mount included
Both versions are available for pre-orders, with an expected arrival of October 2013. For a limited time, all pre-orders will get a free second E-Flite 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery pack!